RVH 143 - Multi Function Solar Ventilator Stainless Cowl
- Fully automatic operation powered by solar energy.
- Avoid heat build-up at an area being ventilated.
- Prevent mold, condensation, mildew, musty odors, damp, etc.
- Moves 11.6 cubic feet of air per minute.
- Water resistant, with overflow preventer.
- No noise, safe and pollution free.
- Two years limited warranty.
- Easy installation.
- Front cowl material in Stainless Steel
- Steel & ABS plastic.
- With concentrator lens top.
- Installed on glass:
- SUNVENT could be installed into glass surface. However, as much as possible it should be installed facing the sun equator.
- Installation accessories are included in this package, all you need is just a glasscutter.
- Installed on boat deck / caravan roof:
- For additional fixing, insert no. 6 screws through the eyelets; it is recommended to use screws made of brass or stainless where salt water is involved.
- Use suitable mastic to seal the area between plastic ventilator and the surface of installation.
- For installation purposes, a tubular extension can be use as shown on the right picture.
- Installed on wall:
- SUNVENT could be installed unto walls or other materials with a thickness greater than 40mm (1 & 9/16 inches).
- Through the eyelets insert no. 6 screw along with suitable raw plugs. Use tubular with a diameter of 116 ~ 120mm cut required length.